The Sioux Center Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization governed by an Executive Board. A staff is employed by the Board to execute Chamber policies and programs. As the largest business organization in Sioux Center, we are devoted to fostering the healthy economic growth of our community. Our Chamber exists to serve the needs of its members. It's all about you!
- Provide a variety of Networking Opportunities for our members including monthly Chamber Meetings, Business After Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, Community Awards Night and the NW IA Business Summit.
- Prepare Sioux Center information packets for people and businesses interested in relocating to Sioux Center.
- Send welcome packets filled with Chamber Member information and coupons to new residents of Sioux Center.
- Coordinate and execute events that help showcase local business and bring people to the community. These annual events include Bridal Showcase, Indoor Fair, Summer Celebration, Women’s Expo, plus many more.
- Advocate for local business and work closely with local, county and state government. Refer your business to the many inquiries we receive each day.
- Resource Center for all you need to know about Sioux Center.
- Promote Sioux Center as an excellent business, industrial & residential community
- Continue to look for increased opportunities to best serve our members' needs
- Expand membership and membership involvement
- Be a strong source of networking for the community
- Continue the partnership role with the City of Sioux Center, Economic Development, and the Sioux Center Land Development
- Maintain and develop new avenues for retail and industrial development
Monday – Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (open over noon hour when possible)
14 3rd Street NW
Sioux Center, IA 51250